Hey all, so just a quick post as my other post What do I need to go camping? covered some tips about the necessities for the first time you go camping. But here I wanted to create a more complete list of a few things that you’ll need:
- Spare guide ropes – a must have!
- Roll Mat / Air bed
- Pump for the air bed (don’t forget the car adapter)
- Sleeping bag / duvet/ pillow
- Lighter (I wouldn’t recommend matches)
- Gas canister (or fuel source)
- Pots & pans – maybe a colander too?
- Oven gloves
- Cooking utensils: cutlery & cooking cutlery
- Tin opener
- Wine / bottle opener (very important)
- Thermal mug
- Washing up liquid (you can buy brushes that you can fill with washing up liquid at Tesco etc).
- Washing up bowl (or use a big pan)
- Tea towel
- Kitchen cloth and or sponge depending on your preference.
- Couple of clothes pegs (to dry clothes etc on the tent if you need to)
- Bin bags
- Kitchen cleaner
The list can be endless, you will forget things but that’s all part of the fun.